Thursday, November 1, 2007

#23 The end of the beginning for me

Web 2.0 has been a great experience for me. I use the internet alot and now I know what to do with the links that have always been there, ie RSS, del.icio.us etc.
Wiki's and Flickr are my favourite. I will use them at home and hope to encourage my workplace to use them. I intend to go back to my librarything account and spend lots of time on it. I started out to impress my daughter and have finished up learning so much.
I understand fully why some kids can spend so much time on youtube, facebook and myspace the trick is to set a time limit. The biggest lesson I have learnt is this is one small world of communication. I think the internet is a wonderful tool.

2 comments:

bloggarazzo said...

Well done on finishing. I'll be working on mine for a while yet! Thanks for your comment posted previously.
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.